Fox News Channel’s co-host of The Five, Eric Bolling, expressed his reservations over how President Barack Obama was executing the war on terror after it was announced that another Al Qaeda commander was killed in a U.S. drone strike. Bolling said that “this is President Obama making his own personal kill list,” and wished that America’s intelligence services had more input in the creation of the newly revealed list of drone strike targets. His fellow co-hosts quickly shot back that intelligence agencies did have significant input in the creation of that list. The U.S. confirmed on Monday that Al Qaeda’s newest number two, Abu Yahya al-Libi was killed in a drone strike in Pakistan. The Five’s hosts almost universally celebrated this latest development in the war on terror. “This is why drones are awesome,” said co-host Greg Gutfeld. “We can’t trust Pakistan to deal with these people, so we just have to kill them and eliminate any opportunity or potential that they might go to court.”“Drones are the best thing that’s ever happened,” Gutfeld concluded. Fill-in co-host Juan Williams agreed and added “I think so.” Bolling, however, expressed some concerns with how President Obama has managed his so-called “kill list”… Read full this story
- I killed a child with a drone and watched them die — but my superiors claimed it was ‘just a dog’
- Is Germany liable in US drone killing of Iran's Soleimani?
- Usama bin Laden wanted to kill Obama so 'totally unprepared' Biden would be president, declassified docs show
- US DoD Publishes Recollection of Troops Who Experienced Iranian 'Retaliatory Strike' on 8 January
- Death from above? How we’re preparing for a future filled with weaponized drones
- Amazing drone footage shows blue whales swimming to the surface of the ocean to feed on krill as study reveals this practice helps them conserve energy
- Trump and Obama offer divergent responses to death of Fidel Castro
- Hot Cannes Titles 2016: The Deadline List
- Trump and China: fears that deal-making will consign human rights to political 'roadkill'
- Cult Killing: Kids in the Dark
Eric Bolling On Drone Strikes: Obama Making ‘Own Personal Kill List’ have 342 words, post on www.mediaite.com at June 5, 2012. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.