Jaguar has unveiled the 2013 XF, XF Sportbrake and XJ. They feature new engines and an eight-speed automatic transmission. Jaguar has unveiled the 2013 XF, XF Sportbrake and XJ. Starting under the hood, there’s two new petrol engine including a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder with 240 PS (177 kW / 237 hp) and 340 Nm (251 lb-ft) of torque as well as a supercharged 3.0-liter V6 with 340 PS (250 kW / 335 hp) and 450 Nm (332 lb-ft) torque. The XF and XF Sportbrake also offer a revised turbocharged 2.2-liter four-cylinder diesel engine with outputs of 163 PS (120 kW / 161 hp) and 400 Nm (295 lb-ft) of toque as well as 200 PS (147 kW / 197 hp) and 450 Nm (332 lb-ft) of torque. All models are now equipped with an eight-speed automatic transmission, while cars equipped with V6 and V8 engines have a start/stop system which helps to improve fuel efficiency by approximately five percent. Interior changes are limited, but include a revised infotainment system (with improved audio and navigation interfaces) and an optional Meridian sound system which has outputs of 380W and 825W. Last but not least, the XJ benefits from a retuned suspension with… Read full this story
- Jaguar E-Type Series 3 revealed following 3,000 hour restoration
- Jaguar workers put on three-day week until Christmas, as demand slumps
- Appeal after Jaguar XF hits fence on A21
- Cash-strapped councils splurged £4.5 million on luxury cars for mayors over the last three years, shocking figures reveal
- Lister to build 200mph version of Jaguar F-Pace
- Jaguar introduces zero per cent finance offer on XE and XF for 68-plate change
- Cost of Wigan Mayor’s car journeys revealed
- JLR's three-day week: Should we be worried?
- JLR staff told they're moving to three-day week
- Volvo V60 is a contender for the best-looking family car money can buy
2013 Jaguar XF, XF Sportbrake and XJ revealed have 274 words, post on www.motor1.com at June 28, 2012. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.