The font options included with the Kindle are certainly serviceable, but why limit yourself? Today we'll show you how to easily swap out the font files on your Kindle for a completely customized reading experience. Why customize the font? Why not! It's your ebook reader and if you want the font to be crisper, thicker, look like it belongs on Star Trek, or pack more words per line, there's no need to let Amazon's design decisions stand in your way. Today we're going to show you how you can install new fonts on your Amazon Kindle with free tools and about 20 minutes of tinkering (most of which will be spent waiting for the Kindle to reboot and rebuild the fonts). What You'll Need For this hack you'll need the following things A Jailbroken Kindle (not jailbroken yet? No problem, see our notes below) A free copy of the NiLuJe's Fonts Hack A Kindle/Micro USB Sync Cable If your Kindle isn't already jailbroken, don't panic. It's a free, simple, and easy hack to execute. If you've already hacked your Kindle for custom screensavers , you don't need to worry about jailbreaking as you did so to enable the screensavers. If… Read full this story
- Apparently All Cars Can Be Hacked Now: Insurance Dongle Edition
- Study: Key Fobs of 100 Million Cars Vulnerable to Easy Hacks
- Hacking traffic lights for fun and profit!
- Macchina Brings Car Hacking To The Masses
- Could Someone Hack Into Your Car?
- How a Reddit Email Vulnerability Led to Thousands in Stolen Bitcoin Cash
- 20 Tough Questions About the Auto Industry in 2017
- How Safe Are Cars from Hackers?
- Softball teammates win Royals season tickets for two fans in home-run-hitting contest
- The State of the App: We Test Five Automaker Apps to See If They Make Car Ownership More Convenient
Hack Your Kindle for Easy Font Customization have 321 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at August 30, 2016. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.