Lenovo’s IFA announcements this year is completely overshadowed with the weird yet wonderful Lenovo YOGA Book. Even so, the company did indeed reveal some pretty nice notebooks and a quality Android tablet this time round and we managed to get some time with them. The Lenovo YOGA 910 is Lenovo latest ultraportable, balancing power and slimness for a premium price of $1,299 and up. The 910’s signature feature is extreme slimness: it’s only 0.56 inches thick, but it still runs a fast Intel Core i7 (Skylake) processor. As it’s a Yoga, the screen flips all the way back on a classy-looking metal watchband-style hinge. The 910 has a 13.9-inch screen, and you can choose between 4K and 1080p options, but don’t expect that the 4K model will cost $1,299. Storage wise, you can get up to 16GB of RAM and a 1TB SSD. And while it has a USB-C port, it also has two standard USB ports (one USB 2 and one USB 3), too. VIEW ALL PHOTOS IN GALLERY We took some time with the Yoga 910, and with a new screen, up-to-date processors, and a bigger battery, the Lenovo Yoga 910 is a convertible 2-in-1 laptop that boasts… Read full this story
- BBC 100 Women 2019: Who is on the list this year?
- Why IBM Profits Rose 20 Percent While World Markets Fell 20 Percent
- The Takeout's
- Ten Attributes Of An Entrepreneurial Titan
- The Death of the Book As We Know It
- Just Another Day at the Office - How to Get Better Results in Auditions
- The Banksters Take a Page From Enron
- Is the Real Estate Industry Going to Be Different When We Recover From the Current Downturn?
IFA 2016: Lenovo Raises the Innovation Game with New Lenovo YOGA and MIIX Entries have 266 words, post on sea.pcmag.com at September 1, 2016. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.