Get summer inspired by the bikinis showcased at this swim show! T he Yandy Swim Show at the New York Fashion Week Spring 2017 displayed some serious summer goals with models sashaying down the runway in colourful bikinis. A majority of the models who worked up the ramp were from the brand’s home state, Arizona. The idea was to embrace its roots and present the best of Arizona on the New York runway. Beware: Some of these looks will melt your screens! IMAGE: A racy, halter neck bikini like this will put the spotlight on you. All photographs: Noam Galai/Getty Images Pics: 10 ways to look hot, NY style! IMAGE: An off-shoulder two-piece like this is both stylish and sexy. #Undefeatables: Not just a fashion show IMAGE: Add some ruffles and pair it with strings and knots, and you’re good to go! In Pics: The anti-Trump fashion show IMAGE: Bright colours never go out of vogue! IMAGE: Say it with flowers. IMAGE: This model looks like she’s up to something knotty.
- Miami Beach Opened Up and the Revelers Flocked In. Then Came the Crackdown.
- 'Never seen so much rubbish!' Fury at Cornwall tourists 'treating beaches like bins'
- Treat your pooch to these six dog-friendly beaches for a last-minute bank holiday getaway
- The UK's best uncrowded beaches have just become easier to find and visit
- Britons book last-minute summer holidays abroad for lowest prices in 'years'
- Are They Still Beach Books if You’re Not Reading Them on the Beach?
- What to Do This Summer: Denver
- Portugal holidays: The 5 new rules Britons must follow this summer - full list
- The Rio Olympics Are Taking From the Poor and Giving to the Rich
- Spain Travel: Here’s How World No.2 Destination Wants Tourists Back
Summer is here: Welcome to the beach party! have 288 words, post on www.rediff.com at February 16, 2017. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.