PUBLISHED: 17:01 02 April 2018 Nick Gill Daughter Rachel has nominated mum Barbara Francis for the Comet Community Awards 2018. Picture: Courtesy of Rachel Francis Archant A “one in a million mum” who her daughter says has more energy than her five children put together has been nominated for this year’s Comet Community Awards. There are 12 categories for the Comet Community Awards 2018. Barbara Francis from Stevenage has been put forward by her daughter Rachel in the Lifetime Achievement category. In her nomination, she said: “My mum is fantastic, she is one in a million and has done so much for her family and the wider community. “She has more energy that any of her five children put together – regularly providing child care for her eight grandchildren too. Her love and support are both tireless and unconditional – and she is an inspiration to us all. “As well as raising five children she worked as a primary school teacher for 20 years, mainly at Stevenage’s Wellfield Wood and The Leys as it later became. Our sponsors for the 2018 Comet Community Awards. Picture: Archant “She is an active member of Bunyan Baptist Church where she has been an… Read full this story
- The Grammy Awards Celebrates 50 Years Of Musical Excellence
- Temecula Girl Scout Wins National Award
- Southwest RivCo Girl Scout Wins National Award
- Oprah and Mary Tyler Moore Are Relationship Experts - Three Things They Do to Communicate
- 5 Reasons for Using Recognition Awards
- How to Communicate With Greater Influence
- The Secret to Business Communication on a Budget
- Communication Problems in Relationships - The Cause and the Cure
- SCE Public Power Safety Shutoff Possible In Some SWR Communities
- Travel Phone Cards Are the Best Way to Communicate Back Home!
Comet Community Awards 2018: ‘My Stevenage mum is one in a million’ have 284 words, post on www.thecomet.net at April 2, 2018. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.