LONDON – Dennis Nilsen, one of Britain’s most infamous serial killers, died in jail on Saturday aged 72, the Prison Service said.He died at Full Sutton maximum security prison in east Yorkshire, northern England.It is thought he died of natural causes.Nilsen is believed to have killed as many as 15 young men in a murder spree in the late 1970s and early 1980s.His victims were mostly homeless homosexuals killed at his home in north London. He would lure them to their death, strangling them and sometimes drowning them too.Nilsen would then typically bathe and dress the bodies and sit with them for days or weeks before dismembering them. He would engage in sexual acts with the corpses.After removing their internal organs, which would be dumped nearby, he would dispose of the remains either on a bonfire or by flushing smaller bits and bones down the toilet.He was caught by chance when a drain outside his home became blocked by the remains he tried to flush away.Nilsen was jailed for life in 1983 on six counts of murder and two of attempted murder.“As with all deaths in custody, there will be an independent investigation by the prisons and probation ombudsman,” a… Read full this story
- Grieving families of serial killer Dennis Nilsen's victims slam ITV's new 'cash grabbing' drama starring David Tennant four decades after the murders
- Serial killer Philip Jablonski dies on death row age 73 after murdering five women including his third wife who married him while he did time for killing his second spouse
- Serial Killer Phillip Jablonski Dies on California Death Row
- San Mateo Serial Killer Phillip Jablonski Dies On San Quentin’s Death Row
- Dennis Nilsen’s murder victim’s family slam ‘cash-grabbing’ ITV for ‘glorifying’ serial killer in David Tennant drama
- What molester will eat for last Xmas jail meal, Supermax’s first Xmas without serial killer Ivan Milat
- The Golden State Killer, The Cleveland Stranger, and The Gardner Among The Serial Killers Caught This Decade
- Serial killer Peter Tobin is 'barely eating and now weighs just five stone'
- Patton Oswalt Looks Back at His Late Wife’s Serial-Killer Obsession
- Juan Corona, California’s most prolific serial killer, dies of natural causes
Notorious British serial killer Dennis Nilsen dies in prison have 363 words, post on www.japantimes.co.jp at May 13, 2018. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.