London Bridge: Sadiq Khan says the city is ‘resilient’ after attack Discover the best holidays and latest news with our FREE email SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Tourists planning travel in Europe should continue to follow government advice to be "be vigilant" as the threat of terrorism has increased following two major knife attacks on Friday. Both The Hague, in The Netherlands, and London, fell victim to vicious attacks. As Christmas approaches, terrorism warnings from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office remain in place to tourists jetting off on European holidays. Related articles Flights: The most common reasons for flight delays Holidays: The 'best' and 'worst' travel comparison sites READ MORE Flight Secrets: Pilot reveals one thing they aren't trained to do Friday marked a devastating day for London and The Hague as eight people fell victim to knife attacks in two different situations. A confirmed terrorist attack took place in the capital of the UK, only weeks after the country's terror threat… Read full this story
- Travel sector warns UK is ‘isolated from world’ as Portugal taken off green list
- Blackburn warns cyber attacks 'big part of 21st century warfare,' amid Colonial Pipeline hack
- European travel restrictions: Nonessential travel curbed
- Afghan Mass Stabber Claims Attack Was Triggered By Interaction with Atheist
- A year after the Thalys attack, how has European train security changed?
- Flights: easyJet, Jet2, TUI & British Airways updates ahead of ‘traffic light’ travel
- Usman Khan: The 40 missed warning signs on Fishmongers’ Hall attacker
- Will quarantine-free travel to Europe open up by the end of July?
- COVID-19 in Europe: France and Poland begin new lockdowns to stem soaring infections
- Brits putting others at risk by flying to amber list destinations including Spain and Greece – despite gov warnings
Travel safety warning: Two knife attacks in one day - how safe is it to travel in Europe? have 331 words, post on www.express.co.uk at December 2, 2019. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.