ACV targets nearly 487 million USD in revenue amid COVID-19 The Airports Corporation of Vietnam (ACV) has targeted earning over 11.3 trillion VND (486.9 million USD) in revenue and over 2 trillion VND (86.1 million USD) in pre-tax profit in 2020. To ensure the fulfillment of its targets and plans for 2020 amid impacts caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, ACV will focus on monitoring, evaluating and forecasting the market recovery in order to take timely solutions and make appropriate adjustments to its production and business activities. It will also minimise regular and operation costs, promptly assess and adjust a number of investment projects to meet market growth needs and ensure capital efficiency. A representative of the corporation said the firm intends to speed up investment projects, especially key ones such as building T3 Terminal at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, expanding T2 Terminal and an apron at Noi Bai International Airport and Terminal T2 at Phu Bai International Airport. Apart from upgrading airport infrastructure, ACV also pays attention to promoting IT application in management and operation activities. In the third quarter, it will put non-stop toll collection systems into operation in 21 airports, and equip the airports with aviation information… Read full this story
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DEC. 4
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 6
- 5 Apps to Read Today’s News Headlines, Quickly
- Vietnam’s businesses fear getting involved in US-China trade war
- Will Vietnam loosen monetary policies?
- Exclusive: Ride-hailing firm Grab plans major investment in Vietnam - top executive
- Vietnam’s forex reserves peak at $70 billion
- Vietnam retail sales hit US$120 billion in seven months
- Foreign banks make fat profits while Vietnamese are busy settling debts
- Trade deals trigger foreign investments in Vietnam’s food sector
VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 9 have 270 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 7, 2020. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.