THE BRITISH gran who detailed her VERY graphic sex life sends a sweet message to her 36-year-old Egyptian lover on Facebook, saying ‘you are in my heart forever’ – as they’re forced to live apart. Iris Jones, 81, from Somerset, flew to Egypt where she married Mohamed Ahmed Ibriham in November after meeting on Facebook last year – but they’ve since spent weeks apart as he remains in his homeland. The loved-up gran shared a GIF (an animated image) online which showed a love heart formed out of rose petals, and tagging her Mohamed, she wrote: “For my husband”. Expressing her love for her man, she also wrote in the comments: “You are in my heart forever.” The sweet message was clearly received by Mohamed as he responded with an equally-gushy comment. Along with a string of emojis, he wrote: “I am for you forever” to which Iris replied: “Thank you my honey. This comes just weeks after Iris admitted to feeling “skint and alone” after returning to the UK without her lover. In January, the pensioner had Holly Willoughby and Philip Schofield in hysterics when she boasted about using “an entire tub of KY jelly” during her first night of… Read full this story
- My toyboy drummer lover beats a hasty retreat as soon as it comes to talk of commitment
- How skilled liar Ben Butler convinced the world he was a doting dad
- Heartbreaking new pictures of Grenfell Tower schoolboy victim as devastated aunt pays tribute to ‘pure hearted boy’
- Heartbroken woman, 54, slams Tunisian toyboy hubby who duped her out of £35k then dumped her when he couldn’t get a visa
- Donald Trump: Why he's the 'King of Israel'
- Chilling final words of family-of-five trapped on 17th floor of Grenfell Tower
- ‘He’s made me feel like a teenager again’: Widow, 71, marries 17-year-old boy in three weeks after meeting him at her SON’S FUNERAL
- I’ve been having passionate sex with my first love… but how can I leave my lover?
- Regret staying with my hurtful hubby after passionate affair with kind-hearted stranger
- I’m in love with a married man who’s amazing in bed… but will he ever leave his wife?
Gran, 81, separated from Egyptian toyboy lover, 36, says ‘you are in my heart forever’ as he’s trapped in his homeland have 360 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 21, 2021. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.