close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for March 3 Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com. NEW You can now listen to Fox News articles! If you were hoping to visit Australia any time soon, you're going to have to wait a little longer. On Tuesday, Australian Health Minister Greg Hunt announced that the country has extended its international travel ban for another three months. The ban — called the “human biosecurity emergency period” — was previously set to expire on March 17, according to 7 News . Now, it will expire on June 17, Hunt's announcement said. The country's travel ban has been in place since March 2020. TOURISM GROUPS IN THAILAND PETITION TO REOPEN COUNTRY TO INTERNATIONAL TRAVELERS ON JULY 1 In his announcement, Hunt said that “the COVID-19 situation overseas continues to pose an unacceptable public health risk to Australia, including the emergence of more highly transmissible variants.” Australian Health Minister Greg Hunt announced Tuesday that the country's travel ban has been extended for another three months, until June 17. (iStock) HOLLAND AMERICA LINE LOOKS TO 2022 WITH CRUISES 14 DAYS AND LONGER Hunt also said that extending the ban… Read full this story
- Khashoggi’s son leaves Saudi Arabia after travel ban revoked
- England vs Australia, autumn internationals 2018: What time is kick-off, what TV channel is it on and what is our prediction?
- Fury over travel ban on Pakistani human rights activist as MSPs urge U-turn
- Khashoggi killing: France imposes travel ban on 18 Saudi citizens
- England vs Australia, Autumn Internationals 2018: What time is kick-off today, what TV channel is it on and what is our prediction?
- UPDATE 4-UAE lifts Lebanon travel ban as Beirut seeks support for ailing economy
- Russia won’t mirror Ukraine travel ban
- CNN suggests 13 essential Vietnam experiences for international travellers
- Australia extends 'backpacker visas' to ease farm worker shortage
- NZ asylum travel ban 'needs consideration'
Australia extends international travel ban for 3 more months have 311 words, post on www.foxnews.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.