The Arizona baseball team extended their winning streak to 10 games with a 13-2 victory under the bright lights of Hi Corbett against Grand Canyon on Tuesday night, May 4. Here are some key stats that stood out in this victory by the Wildcats. 4.1 shutout innings for TJ Nichols In his first appearance in two weeks, Nichols was dominant in his appearance Tuesday against Grand Canyon. MORE FROM THE DAILY WILDCAT Arizona baseball team sweeps Utah to secure sixth straight Pac-12 series win Arizona baseball team looks to carry recent momentum into weekend series against Utah Arizona baseball team completes sweep over USC for fifth straight Pac-12 series win "I thought he was outstanding," head coach Jay Johnson said. "I thought he threw his fastball with pinpoint control. I thought he mixed speeds well with his curveball and his changeup. I thought he completely dominated the 4.1 innings when he was in there which was great to see.” After Riley Cooper drew his first career start, allowing one run over two innings, Nichols took over in the third inning. He went on to throw 4.1 shutout innings, allowing just one hit with four strikeouts and one walk. Nichols stated… Read full this story
- Arizona baseball team looks to win fourth straight Pac-12 series this weekend against Washington State
- Five notes from Arizona baseball team’s extra-innings loss to GCU
- Fresh off first Pac-12 series win, Arizona baseball team readies for ASU road trip
- Arizona baseball team completes sweep over USC for fifth straight Pac-12 series win
- Maturity of freshman catcher Daniel Susac stands out as the Arizona baseball team welcomes USC to Hi Corbett this weekend
- Key takeaways from Arizona baseball team head coach Jay Johnson’s virtual press conference
- Arizona baseball team opens the 2021 season with 3-0 win over Ball State
- Arizona baseball team enters 2021 season with hope and excitement
- Arizona soccer team sweeps ASU after 2-0 victory in Tempe. Was it enough to land a spot in the NCAA tournament?
- Arizona baseball faces big challenge ahead against Oregon
Arizona baseball team defeats Grand Canyon for 10th straight win have 331 words, post on www.wildcat.arizona.edu at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.