At the same time, another working group also checked business households on the National Highway No.1. Through the inspection, the functional forces made a record on administrative handling for two cases without wearing facial masks. Besides, the functional forces checked suspended business facilities like karaoke lounges, massage facilities, spas, saunas, etc. All of the business owners are reportedly to strictly comply with the HCMC People's Committee's regulations on Covid-19 control and prevention. Chairman of the People's Committee of Tam Binh Ward, Thu Duc City Mr. Le Huu Hao informed that almost all the residents followed the instruction on the pandemic control and prevention; however, some people eased guard against wearing facial masks at public places being imposed administrative fine. In the coming time, the local authorities will cooperate with the public security to regularly perform the patrols and inspections to handle the violated cases without facial masks. Some photos featuring the work of the interdisciplinary inspection team at Thu Duc agriculture wholesale market last night: By Chi Thach-Translated by Huyen Huong
- Drunk-driving fines curb karaoke singing
- UK police use of facial recognition tests public's tolerance
- UK police use of facial recognition tests public’s tolerance
- The top facial recognition cameras of 2020
- Due to weak oversight, we don’t really know how tech companies are using facial recognition data
- Microsoft-backed facial recognition firm rethinks its role in Hong Kong
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai says there's 'no question' AI needs to be regulated to protect against the rise of deepfakes and 'nefarious uses of facial recognition'
- Wuhan is QUARANTINED: Ground zero for deadly coronavirus halts all travel in AND out of the city after the CDC begins screening at five US airports as the disease MUTATES after killing 17 and infecting up to 10,000
- Now China's killer virus spreads to AMERICA: Man in his 30s is hospitalised as death toll from SARS-like coronavirus hits nine, cases reach 450 and health chiefs are poised to declare a worldwide public health EMERGENCY
- Taiwan confirms case of killer Chinese coronavirus as six patients have now died from SARS-like infection in China and almost 300 patients across Asia have caught the deadly illness
Functional forces fine people without facial masks at Thu Duc wholesale market have 352 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.