As gas prices are on the rise, Republicans see a window to step up their attacks on President Biden Joe Biden Trump touts record, blasts Dems in return to stage Trump demands China pay ‘reparations’ for role in coronavirus pandemic Lincoln Project co-founder: Trump’s words ‘will surely kill again’ MORE 's energy agenda. GOP criticisms of higher costs at the pump could resonate with Americans, and congressional Republicans have repeatedly bashed the Biden administration's push toward renewable fuel sources as a war on energy. "Every time you go fill up, you're feeling that in your pocket," said Rep. Markwayne Mullin Markwayne Mullin Overnight Energy: Update on Biden administration conservation goals | GOP sees opportunity to knock Biden amid rising gas prices | Push for nationwide electric vehicle charging stations GOP sees opportunity to knock Biden amid rising gas prices Intelligence leaders face sharp questions during House worldwide threats hearing MORE (R-Okla.). ADVERTISEMENT Experts say the increasing demand for gas, and subsequent rise in prices, is due in large part to an improving economy as states loosen COVID-19 restrictions. The revitalized economy may outweigh higher gas prices for many Americans — but Republicans are betting on some frustration. As the country… Read full this story
- GLOBAL LNG-Asian LNG prices rise for first time since October
- Joe Biden Compares 2016 to 1968
- Democrat calls Gaetz the 'pot calling the kettle black' after Hunter Biden drug use comments
- 'I'm not going anywhere!' Furious Joe Biden vows that Donald Trump will 'not destroy me' amid the Ukraine impeachment scandal hours after the president called him and his son Hunter 'stone-cold crooked'
- GOP set to make life difficult for Democrats on impeachment
- Trump knocks impeachment, media in early morning tweetstorm
- Exclusive — Kevin McCarthy: GOP Aims to Retake House After Impeachment by Turning Out 8.5 Million Trump Voters who Stayed Home in 2018
- Amid gloom over PSU pack, this stock has just stepped on the gas
- Petrol price rises becoming less shocking, RAA warns, as unleaded passes $1.60 per litre
- Gold price today: Yellow metal dips as trade war worries ease
GOP sees opportunity to knock Biden amid rising gas prices have 339 words, post on thehill.com at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.