0 Real Estate Find your price point among the latest Oak Park-River Forest properties to hit the open-house circuit near you . Real Estate News Posted Reply OAK PARK-RIVER FOREST, IL — If you’re shopping for a new place, there’s a good chance you’ve already pored through all the online listings for your area. And while you may have learned roughly what these houses are like from the images, there’s just no comparison to witnessing the real thing. To help those looking for a home in the Oak Park-River Forest area, we’ve listed the five latest properties to hit the market, with information included on the next scheduled open house. Below is an address, photo, price, home size and open-house time for each property on our list — including a home in the Oak Park area with 4 beds and 4 baths for $999,900, and another in the Oak Park area with 2 beds and 1 bath for $167,000. Like what you see? Just click on any address in the list to get more pics and details. Enjoy! Editor’s note: This list was automatically generated using data compiled by Redfin . Please report any errors or other feedback to [email protected]… Read full this story
- Awe-inspiring waterfalls and vital rivers reduced to open sewers
- New indoor water park to open in Derbyshire with slides, swim-up bar and floating lodges
- Minimum Wage Hike, Changes To Water Bills, Higher Parking Meter Fees; What Else Is In The 2020 City Budget?
- New theme parks and rides to look forward to when you take vacations again
- Doug Ford assured developers he plans to open up Greenbelt to housing development
- Ohio Republican Wants to Rename State Park in Honor of Donald Trump
- Park Kiara model apartment launched in ParkCity Hanoi
- 50 Vintage Photos That Show the Beauty of America's National Parks
- Commentary: Saving Dover Forest and the plight of the Singapore urban planner
- Saigon-Ba Be Resort opens in Bac Kan
Oak Park-River Forest: Visit These 5 Open Houses have 312 words, post on patch.com at August 4, 2021. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.