NEWARK, N.J. (CBSNewYork) — Police arrested and charged a Newark man with the murder of Moussa Fofana , an 18-year-old who died in a shooting near Columbia High School in Maplewood . Yohan Hernandez, 20, was taken into custody on August 5, the Essex County Prosecutor's Office said Friday. READ MORE: Murphy: Students, Teachers And Visitors Must Wear Masks When New Jersey Schools Return This Fall Fofana, a standout soccer player at Columbia High School, was found fatally shot at Underhill Sports Complex on June 6. READ MORE: Executive Assistant Who Accused Cuomo Of Groping Her At Albany Mansion Files Criminal Complaint Hernandez faces murder, assault and weapons charges in his death. MORE NEWS: Queens Residents Demand City Halt Construction Of Kew Gardens Jail In July, authorities offered a $50,000 reward for information about the deadly shooting.
- Ten most striking murders of 2011 (cont)
- Driver who plowed into Las Vegas crowd charged with murder
- South Korea's Park: ferry crew actions 'like murder'
- In Delhi student's gang rape & murder, two worlds collide
- Colorado theater shooter may face 12 first-degree murder counts
- Vietnam courts orders fresh probe after ten-year convict exonerated of murder
- Murders most foul
- Video shows teens beating Chicago student to death
- High kindergarten cost credited to good teachers
- The Hong Kong murders: a kiss on the cheek and she was gone
Newark Man Charged With Murder Of Columbia High School Student Moussa Fofana have 210 words, post on newyork.cbslocal.com at August 6, 2021. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.