0 Real Estate Exploring new houses in and around Marina Del Rey? Check out a few of the properties currently on the market near you. Real Estate News Posted Reply MARINA DEL REY, CA — Shopping around for a new house on the internet can make you feel like you’re going in circles. To get a real feel for a house, you really have to see it in person. That’s the beauty of the IRL open house: A chance to try before you buy! To help those looking for a home in the Marina Del Rey area, we’ve listed the five latest houses to hit the local market, with information included on the next scheduled open house. See the addresses, photos, prices and bedroom/bath information for all properties listed — such as a listing in the Venice area with 3 beds and 3 baths for $3.1 million, and another with 2 beds and 2 baths for $1.0 million. Click on any address for more photos and details. Happy house hunting! Editor’s note: This list was automatically generated using data compiled by Redfin . Please report any errors or other feedback to [email protected] . 1. 4115 Glencoe Ave #312, Marina del… Read full this story
- Post Malone, The Nutcracker & More Coming Soon Near Marina Del Rey
- Marina Del Rey Weather Forecast For The Weekend Ahead
- Litter on a stick? Real estate agent gets $2,750 fine for too many open house signs
- Lana Del Rey announces she's coming to Colorado. Soon.
- Valencia shocks deflated Barcelona to win Copa del Rey
- Coronado: 5 Open Houses Near You (PICS)
- Palm Desert: Don't Miss These 5 Open Houses
- Del Webb hosts open house Saturday for Little Elm 'active adult' community
- Can manufactured homes help the housing crisis?
- Trump Administration Killed A Housing Discrimination Rule. Some Cities Are Following It Anyway.
5 Open Houses For You In And Around Marina Del Rey have 289 words, post on patch.com at August 11, 2021. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.