Foreign ship arrivals in Vietnam's seaports rise 30 percent The number of foreign ship arrivals in Vietnam's seaports topped 59,100 in the first 10 months of 2021, up 30 percent year on year, according to the Vietnam Maritime Administration. Most of the foreign vessels are small ones, with capacity of less than 200 DWT, operating in the northern province of Quang Ninh. Meanwhile, the number of Vietnam-flagged vessels rose slightly, by 3 percent, with more than 52,500 arrivals. In contrast, arrivals by inland waterway vehicles declined by 6 percent to 292,300 as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic's impacts. The number of river – sea compatible ship (VR-SB) arrivals at seaports in Vietnam stands at 40,558, equivalent to last year's level. The Vietnam Maritime Administration said total cargo throughput at Vietnamese seaports exceeded 588 million tonnes during the reviewed period, up 3 percent from a year earlier. In particular, the volume of container goods grew 10 percent to over 20 million TEUs./. Reference exchange rate up 6 VND The State Bank of Vietnam set the daily reference exchange rate at 23,147 VND/USD on November 25, up 6 VND from the previous day. With the current trading band of +/-3 percent,… Read full this story
- AP News in Brief 12-27-18
- Letters from battlefields reveal soldiers' stories of World War IYou may also be interested in...
- The November 11th, 1940 Armistice Day Blizzard
- Reading Eagle's Top Stories of 2018
- Here are five South Florida heroes who served combat tours
- The ‘Forgotten War’ in Korea is always on his mind
- Family attorney says Marvel giant Stan Lee, the architect of the contemporary comic book, has died at age 95
- Man finds flag flying over his house burned in Camp Fire: 'When I saw it, I thought there's hope'
- Earth Science Tech, Inc. (ETST) Orders First Commercial Production Run of Hygee™ Kits
- Here’s a roll call of celebrities, politicians and influential people who died in 2018
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS NOVEMBER 25 have 304 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.