0 Schools Data derived from survey feedback will support academic recovery efforts that focus on the social-emotional wellbeing of the whole child. Press Release Desk , News Partner Posted Reply Press release from the Puyallup School District: January 13, 2022 Stakeholder Input Surveys concluded Dec. 17, providing the opportunity for staff, students, and families to share feedback that will help us identify strengths and opportunities for growth. Survey response rates were 73% (students), 37% (staff), and 17% (families). Next steps will be for district leadership to analyze the results and respond to the data by identifying action steps with the CARE committee . Data derived from survey feedback will support academic recovery efforts that focus on the social-emotional wellbeing of the whole child. Thank you to all stakeholders who participated in this first, inaugural survey. The survey will be administered again in the spring to continue learning from the experiences of students, staff, and families. This press release was produced by the Puyallup School District . The views expressed here are the author’s own. Thank Reply Share Puyallup School District: Stakeholder Surveys The rules of replying: Be respectful. Be transparent. Keep it local and relevant. Review the Patch Community Guidelines…. Read full this story
- Iowa Connections Academy Opens Enrollment for 2020-2021 School Year
- More Than 20 Howard Co. Schools Earn 5 Stars On MD Report Card
- Pittsburgh Public Schools Hosts Public Hearing About $665M Preliminary Budget, Tax Increase
- Govs. Sununu & Kelly: School safety requires THIS from parents, teachers and public officials
- Why Do Run-Down Schools Trigger Lower Test Scores?
- Op-Ed: Sen. Lewis Talks Successful School Funding Reform
- Later School Start Time Benefit Supported by More Evidence
- Spend, spend, spend: the chaotic world of Michael Gove's free schools
- MaxPreps Top 20 high school football Games of the Week headlined by No. 3 Duncanville vs. No. 13 Southlake Carroll
- DDC to take stock of safety in Kollam schools
Puyallup School District: Stakeholder Surveys have 294 words, post on patch.com at January 26, 2022. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.