A day after resigning from the Congress party, Patidar Anamat Andolan Samiti (PAAS) leader Hardik Patel slammed the grand old party and called it casteist. Speaking at a press conference on Thursday here, Hardik Patel levelled a series of allegations against the Congress and its leaders. Calling the party casteist, he said it never had vision for the development of Gujarat, on the contrary its party leaders are full of negativity. Without naming any senior leaders, Patel alleged that only eight to ten leaders control the party and they are misleading the national leadership. Citing examples of the late Chiman Patel, Narhari Ami and Vitthal Radadiya, Hardil Patel said injustice was done to them just because they were patidars. He also alleged that Congress leaders believe in dividing Patel`s Leuva and Kadva sub groups. He also alleged that one family controls the state unit of the Congress party for the last 12 years, though he did not name it, but hinted towards Madhavsinh Solanki, whose son Bharatsinh Solanki was made GPCC president twice in the last one decade, then his cousin Amit Chavda was made state unit president. Hardik Patel said state Congress leaders do not have guts, spine and… Read full this story
- Will wake up people against ‘autocratic’ govt of Gujarat, says Hardik Patel
- Hardik Patel's Leuva Outreach Will Decide if He is Just a Maverick or Truly Revolutionary
- Can new Gujarat Congress chief help party dethrone BJP in 2022?
- Congress Veteran quits citing identity, confrontational politics of Jignesh Mevani
- Congress makes key appointments in Gujarat
- Who is Jagdish Thakor, the ex-MP appointed as Gujarat Congress chief
- 'It's Just Not Cricket': Sunil Jakhar Hits Out at Sidhu for 'Breaching Trust' of Congress Leadership
- MPs demand Priti Patel is stripped of control over Windrush compensation scheme
- ‘Shameful’: Congress vs Congress Crisis Deepens as Tharoor, Chidambaram, Manish Tewari Back Sibal
- Cong. calls for ouster of BJP govt. at massive Jaipur rally
Day after resignation, Hardik Patel slams Congress, calls it casteist have 314 words, post on zeenews.india.com at May 19, 2022. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.