BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Dundalk High School teacher is accused of assaulting two students, authorities said Thursday. Andrew Lawrence Rader, 30, of Baltimore, was arrested Wednesday on assault charges in connection with the accusations, Baltimore County Police said. READ MORE: Developer Looks To Round Out Lexington Market With Short-Term Vendors Police said detectives continue to investigate an unspecified incident and are looking to find out if there are other victims. Rader was taken into custody on a warrant charging him with two counts of second-degree assault, court records show. READ MORE: Maryland Weather: Warm & Breezy Friday, Alert Day On Saturday Court records show the 30-year-old was released after posting $3,500 bond. Specific details about the nature of the incident that resulted in Rader's arrest weren't immediately released Thursday. MORE NEWS: Man, 41, Charged With Attempted Murder In April Shooting, Baltimore Police Say Anyone with information about this case is asked to call police at 410-887-7720.
- Connecticut high school teacher charged with sexually assaulting student
- Washington high school teacher charged with voyeurism after allegedly taking upskirt photo of his student: reports
- High School teacher, who led kids on field trip to Cuba, wanted to see Fidel Castro one more time
- EXCLUSIVE: Bronx high school teacher sues after getting 'aggressively' roughed up by NYPD cop trying to break up fight
- Alabama high school teacher accused of having sex with two students: reports
- Bronx high school teacher busted trying to seduce undercover officer posing as 14-year-old: cops
- New York high school teachers take crash course in Marine boot camp
- High school teacher fined for using curse words in front of students, will pay $15,000
- Georgia high school teacher killed in traffic accident with students from her school en route to chaperone prom: reports
- Transgender California high school teacher transitions from man to woman during weekend, catching some by surprise
Dundalk High School Teacher Charged With Assaulting 2 Students have 298 words, post on baltimore.cbslocal.com at May 19, 2022. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.