A visitor uses a remote guide app on her mobile at the National Fine Arts Museum. —VNS Photo Le Huong The tourism sector must apply digital transformation to secure sustainable development, according to dozens of participants at a forum on the topic held in Ha Noi on May 18. Titled “Green Light for Tourism to Take Off Part 2: Digital Transformation: Diving Force for Sustainable Development”, the forum gathered dozens of experts from State management agencies, tourism authorities, localities, and IT. The first part of the forum held in March focused on opening doors to international tourists. Hoang Quang Phong, deputy chairman of the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce Industry, said at the end of 2018, the Prime Minister issued Decision No 1671/QD-TTg approving the "Master plan on applying informatics technology in the tourism field for 2018-2020, with orientation to 2025." "Informatics technology has been applied in various tourism companies, especially hotels, resorts and big travel agencies," Phong said. However, he said there had been no uniform application in the whole sector. Phong noted that the pandemic had seen the biggest ever purge in the field. "Digital transformation has been proved to be crucial to all the fields if they want… Read full this story
- IT firms expected to lead country’s digital transformation
- Redefine cybersecurity in the era of flux and digital transformation
- Digital transformation should be part of Vietnam’s growth strategy: PwC
- Article :: Digital Transformation - The Big Picture
- Azbil to Showcase the Latest Digital Transformation Technologies and Solutions at Industrial Transformation ASIA PACIFIC (ITAP)
- Powered by digital, public sector banks to start doorstep banking
- Vietnam Business Summit 2019 highlights digital age
- Malaysian and Indian Palm Oil Industry Join Hands to Promote Sustainable Palm Oil Production and Trade
- Thailand to host PATA Destination Marketing Forum 2019
- What is All the Fuss About Responsible Tourism?
Forum held on digital transformation for sustainable tourism have 298 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 19, 2022. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.