A one-year-old boy in Thanh Hoa Province has received over VND800 million to treat biliary atresia after his story was shared on Dantri Newspaper. One-year-old Huy Hoang suffers from biliary atresia One-year-old Huy Hoang from Hau Loc District is being treated at the Vietnam National Children’s Hospital in Hanoi. The boy's mother Lai Thi Thuy Linh said that right after being born, her son's eyes and skin were yellow and he was diagnosed with biliary atresia. He now weighs only 7 kilos. His belly is swollen and is tight as a drum causing him difficulties to stand up and sit down. “Doctors said that the boy needs an urgent liver transplant, which is the only hope for his survival,” she said. “They have considered testing part of us for the transplant. But surgery fees could run into hundreds of millions of VND, which we can't afford.” Hoang and his parents Every day, Huy Hoang is tortured by severe pain, but the mother is totally powerless to save him due to their poverty. She has to stay at home to take care of her son, while her husband, who works on construction sites, earns a modest salary per month. The mother… Read full this story
- Liver transplants give new life to two children with complex health conditions
- Poor woman receives public help to treat deformed face
- Poor villagers receive donations for new bridge in Nghe An
- Poor couple receive help to save ailing children
- Kyle Rittenhouse Receives Support As Well As Condemnation On Social Media
- First endoscopic surgery to take liver from living donor performed
- Fatty liver disease: Four signs in your mood it has advanced - this 'can occur suddenly'
- Bariatric Surgery May Lower Risk for Severe Liver Disease, New Study Finds
- Fatty liver disease: How the condition can affect your stomach – full list of early signs
- Transplant-waiting children victims of Venezuela's crises
Poor boy receives support for liver transplant have 310 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 20, 2022. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.