Do Chi Cong, member of EuroCham and general director of SB Invest According to the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO), Southeast Asia will become the fourth largest tourist attraction in the world, with Vietnam also developing a green and sustainable pathway over the next ten years. In your opinion, what is the core element of green tourism? Green tourism advocates for minimal detrimental impacts on the local environment, biodiversity protection, renewable energy, the promotion of natural and cultural heritage, environmentally-friendly products, and the active participation of local communities. Green tourism is the key to responsible and sustainable development and respecting natural elements. Minimising negative environmental impacts and creating a healthy environment are all at its core. Thus, to be recognised as a green tourism product, all tourism services such as tours, hotels, restaurants, and golf courses must meet the above criteria. As an expert in the field of tourism and resort real estate, I think that Vietnam still has a lot of potential and room for development to attract foreign investors into the green economy, especially in the high-end resort real estate segment. After a long period of stagnation, the resort real estate segment is expected to continue to… Read full this story
- Attention Real Estate Developers - What Is In Your Business Plan?
- Calculus Applications in Real Estate Development
- Uncommon View - Commercial Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Development - More Than A Design
- Residential Real Estate Development - Keys to Success
- Finding Opportunities for Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Developers Aren't All Bad Guys
- Costa Rican Commercial Real Estate Developments Are Hot!
- Copyright Problems for the Unwary Real Estate Developer
- Choosing The Right Architect For Your Commercial Real Estate Development
Prospects for green tourism real estate development have 276 words, post on vir.com.vn at May 20, 2022. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.