Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg People in Singapore have stepped up to help out a food stall owner, who appeared emotional and vulnerable in a video interview, where he said his business was not doing well and he is at risk of falling deeper into debt and getting kicked out of his current location. The video , put up on Facebook on May 19, was made by Chef Bob , also known as Shahrizal Salleh, who is a celebrity chef and TV personality here, as a way to spread the word around the community to help boost sales for the stall. The interview featured French-born Muslim convert Umar Fabrice, who opened Mat Western , a Muslim-owned Western stall at a coffee shop at Block 122 Bedok North Street 2. The stall started business on Oct. 29, 2021. @hikipedia Let’s support him and spread the word around! credit: @Chef Bob #matwestern #localhalalfood #halalfoodsg #goodvibes ♬ original sound – Hikipedia Experienced executive chef Umar is an experienced chef who attended culinary school in France and has worked as an executive chef in both France and Singapore, such as at the now-defunct European restaurant 7Adam. According to the video,… Read full this story
- Restaurant owner mocks 'selfish' coeliac customer in a scathing Tripadvisor rant and claims he couldn't cater for her 'whims and demands' because Eat Out to Help Out has made them 'busier than ever'
- 300 Pizza Huts are closing after a giant franchisee goes bankrupt
- Pizza Express to close up to 75 restaurants, risking 1,000 jobs
- Deaf-mute couple runs street food stall in Saigon with smiles, sign language
- Decade-old pho stall welcomes nighthawks
- Fantastical seafood restaurant Farallon closes in San Francisco after 23 years
- Why did Kim Jong-un order pet dogs to be confiscated in North Korea?
- Tumultuous health orders further threaten Ferry Building’s status as a local food oasis
- Saved by suburbs: Food trucks hit by coronavirus pandemic find new foodies
- Kim Jong-un ‘orders pet dogs be killed for restaurant meat because they’re a symbol of Western decadence’
Diners order all food at Bedok North pizza Western stall after owner said he's in debt & risks closing have 327 words, post on mothership.sg at June 25, 2022. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.