Pension: Parry believes rich OAPs should hand back increase Get pensions news and advice plus latest money alerts for FREE now SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info With the number of over-85s set to treble by 2066, many Britons will be weighing up where they should settle down and enjoy their twilight years. Researchers at personal alarm provider Taking Care have compiled a list of the best UK towns and cities for people aged 65 and over. Related articles State pension: New online tool shows if you could boost retirement sum Inheritance tax gift rules ‘incredibly outdated’ Each location was given two ratings out of 100, one for its overall merits as a place to live as a pensioner and the other specifically for elderly care. The study, shared exclusively with Express.co.uk, compared factors including house prices, the cost and quality of care homes, and ambulance waiting times. Areas were also rated for popular amenities such as the number of green spaces, bingo… Read full this story
- House prices rise 1.9% but property market remains 'subdued'
- Best place to live in UK for people aged under 30 revealed
- House prices pick from 5-year low up as squeeze on incomes lessens
- Slough named as best place to work in the UK for second year running
- House prices slump to 5-year low – what's stopping them crashing outright
- IMF tells Spain to keep an eye on rising housing prices
- House prices in Wales reach all-time peak
- ROBOR and housing prices
- The 10 Best Places To Retire Are . . .
- Here's how financial advisors help clients manage health-care costs in retirement
Best places to retire in the UK ranked from annual care costs to house prices have 292 words, post on www.express.co.uk at June 26, 2022. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.