The rumour mills are rife with Eoin Morgan ‘s retirement from international cricket with British media widely reporting the news on Monday. England all-rounder Moeen Ali has now reacted to the reports, saying it feels like Morgan is done with international cricket. Morgan is widely credited for bringing a change to England’s white-ball approach and he even led the team to a World Cup title in 2019. Speaking to BBC’s Test Match Special, Moeen said: “He obviously feels like he’s done with international cricket and the team for him still comes first, which just shows how unselfish he is. He’s done a remarkable job and he’s the best we’ve ever had, for sure.” “It is and it isn’t a surprise at the same time. It is because of the World Cup not being too far away at the end of the summer and he for us is our perfect leader. He’s done an amazing job; he knows what it takes to win. It’s a shame, it’s strange to comprehend the side without him at the moment. Obviously, things move on and you kind of get used to it, but it is sad. And I’m not surprised at the same time… Read full this story
- Nazis took his citizenship when he was a child. On Tuesday it will be restored.
- AP News in Brief 10-20-18
- Report documents immigrant contributions
- The hidden injury Puerto Ricans still feel a year after Hurricane Maria
- Here’s how metro Atlanta is reacting to the Kavanaugh testimomy
- Here’s how metro Atlanta is reacting to the Kavanaugh testimony
- Corrine Olympios talks new 'Bachelor' Colton Underwood's upcoming season, says he 'did Tia dirty'
- He won Powerball’s $314 million jackpot. It ruined his life.
- Retired IRS agent has amassed one of the largest badge collections in the nation
- Lawrence Krauss: Details and denials of allegations from ASU report
"Feels Like He's Done With International Cricket": Moeen Ali Reacts To Reports Of Eoin Morgan's Likely Retirement | Cricket News have 315 words, post on sports.ndtv.com at June 27, 2022. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.