JOSH Duggar has officially been transferred to a Texas prison notorious for violence, overcrowding and disease to serve his 12-year sentence. The Sun can exclusively reveal Josh , 34, will serve his 151-month child pornography sentence at FCI Seagoville in Dallas, Texas. The facility is low-security and houses 1,751 inmates in their detention center and satellite camp, according to the Bureau of Federal Prisons. Seagoville has a Sex Offender Management Program (SOMP) and in 2018 it was estimated that around 40% of the inmates there were sex offenders. The Sun previously reported Josh was transferred last week after he was sentenced to 12 years behind bars for receiving child pornography on May 25. COVID FEARS The Sun previously reported Seagoville made headlines in 2020 for having over 72% of its population infected with COVID. CNN reported in August of 2020 that at least three inmates had died at that point, with one of the inmate’s family members calling the facility a “petri dish.” Read more on Josh Duggar LEAVING HOME Josh RELEASED from Arkansas jail to serve 12-year sentence in federal prison STILL FIGHTING Josh Duggar REFUSES to accept 12-year prison sentence & files appeal DANGEROUS CONDITIONS Beyond widespread disease,… Read full this story
- Inside the federal prison where three out of every four inmates have tested positive for coronavirus
- Newsom to release 8,000 prisoners in California by end of August amid coronavirus outbreaks
- Mob boss Whitey Bulger 'beaten to death and eyes gouged out by inmates who moved his wheelchair out of CCTV'
- "I Had Hit The Lottery”: Inmates In Prisons Hit Hard By The Coronavirus Are Racing To Court. Who Gets Out Can Come Down To Luck.
- Inmates In Prisons Hit Hard By The Coronavirus Are Racing To Court. Who Gets Out Can Come Down To Luck.
- "I Had Hit The Lottery”: Inmates Desperate To Get Out Of Prisons Hit Hard By The Coronavirus Are Racing To Court
- What Will Happen to Britain’s Oldest Prisons, Some of Which Were Built During Napoleonic Wars?
- Hero PC Andrew Harper's mother slams 'unduly lenient' sentences for her son's killers who will go free in eight years - as she welcomes review of their jail terms
- British-Australian academic jailed in Iran’s notorious desert prison 'is well,' Australia says
- Vietnamese Refugee Arrested in Texas After Threatening Church Shooting, Say Feds
Josh Duggar officially moved to Texas prison notorious for violence, overcrowding & disease to serve 12-year sentence have 374 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at June 28, 2022. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.