Friday on Fox Business Network's "Varney & Company," Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) reacted to President Joe Biden blaming Russia for the record-high gas and food prices. Jordan asserted that "everything costs more because of Joe Biden" and the "Democrats running our government." "Well, I mean, he's wrong like he is on every other issue," Jordan declared. "I mean, we know why we have inflation. They spent like crazy, they paid people not to work, and they drove up the cost of energy. It wasn't Russia that did it. It was their crazy policies … that ended the pipeline, their policies that won't let you drill ANWR, their policies that made it difficult to get leases on federal land, so everything costs more because of Joe Biden." He continued, "Food costs more, gas costs more; if you want to buy a new home, it costs more. Everything costs more, and this idea that, you know, somehow, Americans don't understand. They do. There's a reason, Ashley, that more than seven out of 10 of our fellow citizens think the country is on the wrong track — because it is under Joe Biden and Democrats running our government, and that's why I think… Read full this story
- President-elect Joe Biden Makes Surprise Appearance At Philadelphia’s Korean War Memorial On Veterans Day
- West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice Doesn’t Acknowledge Joe Biden As Election Winner
- US Election 2020: Donald Trump inches ahead of Joe Biden in Pennsylvania
- Joe Biden DELAYS his address to the nation as he waits for Pennsylvania's result and the Supreme Court orders state to set aside late mail-in ballots - while Trump makes a comeback in Arizona and warns rival not to 'wrongfully claim victory'
- Joe Biden says he's heading for a 'clear win', predicts more than 300 electoral college votes and says the American people have given him a 'mandate' in late-night address after Trump warned him not to 'wrongfully claim' victory
- What’s ahead under President Joe Biden, industry by industry
- Can Joe Biden clean up the mess?
- It's REALLY not over - how Donald Trump has 74 days when he can try to upend Joe Biden's victory, bring the country to the edge of constitutional crisis and even refuse to leave the White House
- PHOTOS: Joe Biden Campaigns with Anti-Fracking Advocate Lady Gaga in Pennsylvania
- 75 days of chaos and denial: How Donald Trump can keep fighting his defeat until Joe Biden is sworn in - and even then how does he get removed from the White House?
Jim Jordan on Inflation: 'Everything Costs More Because of Joe Biden' have 433 words, post on www.breitbart.com at July 1, 2022. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.