LOVE Island fans are frankly fed up with the contestants’ “cringe” salon codes used as a hint they’ve had sex. One even went as far as to brand the beauty salon talk “disgusting”, with others suggesting this year’s analogy for frisky antics is “terrible.” One example saw Love Island ‘s resident paramedic Paige Thorne , who is coupled up with Jacques O’Neill , spent a night cuddling with the rugby hunk. The following morning bombshell Ekin-Su asked: "What was going on, did you have a manicure or something?" This led Indiyah to add: "Was that the beauty salon?" Paige played along as she replied "No absolutely not, no beauty salon treatments last night girls. READ MORE LOVE ISLAND his type on paper Jack Keating’s mum reveals Love Island girl he wants to couple up with not so sexy Love Island fans spot 'clue' Paige & Jacques are on the rocks after having sex “Come on, keeping it classy.” After the recent instalment of the bizarre chat, fans took to Twitter in frustration. One wrote: “This salon talk makes no sense #LoveIsland.” A second added after another chat: “What is Danica talking about opening her freelance beauty salon? I'm so confused… Read full this story
- Declaration Of Co-Dependence: You Might As Well Face It-you're Addicted Through Love
- Sex Offender Treatment - What Works?
- Amelia Island
- Attitudes of an Immature Marriage
- Addicted to Your Pleasure and Pain, Are You? Come On, Break Free!
- Elements Clack Silence
- Putting Holy Fire In Your Marriage - Stirring Up Marital Passion - Surprising Biblical Insights Pt 2
- 11 Down-to-Earth Secrets to Success
- They Must Be Lying - I Saw it on TV
- A Message From Victoria
Love Island fans beg ‘cringe’ islanders to ‘stop with the salon codes’ and demand ‘just tell us you had sex’ have 283 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 2, 2022. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.