British Grand Prix: A preview lap of the race track Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top F1 stories again SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info George Russell has hit out at an FIA rule for ending his British Grand Prix early as he confirms Mercedes have launched a protest. Russell said he could not get his car started after jumping out to check on the condition of Zhou after the Alfa Romeo rolled. Related articles British GP crash as F2 driver saved from having ‘head taken off’ British Grand Prix LIVE: Race suspended after huge first-lap crash He ran to check how to get the car going but noticed marshals had already loaded the car onto a truck when he came back. Russell said Mercedes had appealed the decision but said the FIA were "adamant" he could not restart. He said: "Firstly I'm glad to see Zhou is ok after an absolutely horrific incident. "Ultimately we took a risk starting on… Read full this story
- Lewis Hamilton has Max Verstappen concern for Mercedes ahead of British Grand Prix
- Briton George Russell handed Lewis Hamilton's seat for Sakhir Grand Prix
- Lewis Hamilton facing 'new challenge' from Max Verstappen in 'special' British Grand Prix
- Mercedes chief Toto Wolff explains how they plan on beating Red Bull at British Grand Prix
- Red Bull put British Grand Prix pressure on Lewis Hamilton amid Max Verstappen challenge
- George Russell makes definitive statement on Red Bull move ahead of British Grand Prix
- Lewis Hamilton stuns at Silverstone as he beats Max Verstappen ahead of British Grand Prix
- George Russell to Mercedes could be announced at British Grand Prix - 'The perfect place'
- British Grand Prix sprint race RECAP: Max Verstappen takes pole ahead of Lewis Hamilton
- Lewis Hamilton has British Grand Prix sprint regret after Max Verstappen secures pole
George Russell hits out at FIA rule as Mercedes launch appeal at British Grand Prix have 342 words, post on www.express.co.uk at July 3, 2022. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.