– A + A PUTRAJAYA (Aug 5): Applications to hire foreign workers have been stopped temporarily from Aug 15 to 31, the Human Resources Ministry (KSM) said on Friday (Aug 5). It is to enable a review of foreign worker procedures, following the Employment (Amendment) Act 2022 that will be enforced from Sept 1, the ministry said in a statement. “The new procedure for foreign worker applications beginning Sept 1, 2022 will be announced soon," the ministry said. Applications submitted by employers before or on Aug 14 would be processed and completed before or on Aug 31, 2022. The Employment (Amendment) Act 2022 passed by the Parliament in March, involves the extension of maternity leave from 60 days to 98 days, restrictions to firing pregnant workers, as well as the introduction of paternity leave for married male workers.
- Foreign workers to pay social insurance
- Tucker Carlson: Democrats Want Bailout for Foreign Workers During Employment Crisis
- DHS Changes Rule to Import More H-1B Foreign Workers in Economic Meltdown
- Heartbroken foreign workers who've called Australia home for YEARS are suddenly trapped overseas after borders were slammed shut for up to six months to stop the spread of coronavirus
- Democrats Push ‘Foreign Graduates First’ Clause in Coronavirus Bill
- HCMC suspends work permit issuance for foreigners from Covid-19 epidemical areas
- New policies make foreigner work permit applications easier
- H-1B Lobby Group: House Coronavirus Bill Extends Work Permits for Indian, Chinese Visa Workers
- Cato: Import Unlimited Foreign Science ‘Heroes’ to Fight Coronavirus Epidemic
- Coronavirus: Companies Lobby Trump’s DHS to Preserve Huge Foreign Workforce
Foreign worker applications stopped temporarily from Aug 15 to 31 have 237 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at August 6, 2022. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.