A sick child murderer dubbed the "most hated man on death row" gloating about killing two young boys and even tried to involve a child actor in his final moments on Earth. No man has been more despised on death row than Arthur Frederick Goode, who was put to death by electrocution on April 5, 1984 after his heinous crimes were uncovered. However, before being sent to the chair, he had one disgusting last request. READ MORE: Heir to millions ‘beheaded by cannibal tribe who ate his brains’ as revenge for murders He had a fixation with the child actor Ricky Schroder, 13, who came to fame after starring in Franco Zeffirelli's The Champ in 1979. With a smile, he told the Baltimore Sun: “I want Ricky Schroder to sit on my lap when I am strapped into the electric chair.” During the interview, Goode, 29, joked with reporters and showed no remorse for the killing of the young boys. He added: “There’s nothing wrong with me. It’s the damn people in society who are prejudiced against paedophilia." Goode wrote countless letters to school teachers seeking children as pen pals. He also reached out to the parents of the boys… Read full this story
- Inside the lives of death row inmates - where average length of stay is 22 years
- Harris County killer taken off death row, given two life sentences
- CCTV shows road rage row before killer stabs dad to death in front of his four-year-old son as he’s jailed for life
- How notorious serial killer Ted Bundy was able to escape from custody not just once, but twice
- Celebrity deaths 2021: All stars we’ve lost from Sarah Harding to Prince Philip
- Hannibal the Cannibal serial killer to 'die in underground glass box' after losing appeal
- Britney Spears sister latest – Star says public feud with Jamie Lynn is ‘tacky’… but she loves her ‘unconditionally’
- A US airline broke an activist's wheelchair. Her death months later amplified calls for change
- Coronation Street horror as Imran Habeeb turns killer to get rid of Abi Franklin?
- Emmerdale villain Meena Jutla's exit confirmed as star speaks out on leaving ITV soap
'Death row's most hated' killer wanted child star strapped to his lap in electric chair have 353 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at February 6, 2023. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.