A gym babe flaunted her natural body in a bid to remind women “round bellies are normal”. Danielle – AKA Kale Them With Kindness on Instagram – is known for sharing body positive advice with her 99,000 followers. She recently shared a selection of unposed pictures to show people that even gym bunnies don’t look “perfect” all the time. READ MORE: Woman slips into lingerie to flaunt bloated tum and show that ‘IBS is normal’ The fitness pro shared two snaps side-by-side which showed “Insta” v “reality”. She slipped into saucy red undies to show off her amazing bod. In one picture she revealed how editing, filters and tricks like posing can make people’s bodies look totally different on social media. Next to it, she shared a picture of what she actually looks like – completely natural and unposed. By showing off her natural bod in all its glory, she reminded people that even fitness experts have rolls and “rounded bellies”. She said it’s completely normal to experience bloating and have a rounded tummy. Writing on Instagram, Danielle said: “It's okay. We scroll past images daily that are filtered, posed, edited. “We've been programmed to believe we have to look… Read full this story
- 21 Best gym leggings for women: from pretty to practical – the best leggings for working out
- Chloe Khan looks worlds away from X Factor days as she strips to sheer lace lingerie
- She’s 98. He’s 94. They Met at the Gym.
- 22 Best shapewear 2021: our top selection for smoothing and sculpting
- Zara McDermott's sexiest ever snaps and Sam Thompson cheating drama as she turns 24
- Tom Brady Cannot Stop
- The Tragedy of America’s Rural Schools
- Jonathan Ross daughter Honey's raciest ever snaps - naked shoots to bum-baring bikinis
- 6 Best Testosterone Booster Supplements For Men (2021 Reviews)
- When My Boys tested its prickly chemistry by inviting some new faces to the poker table
Gym babe slips into red lingerie to remind women 'round bellies are normal' have 311 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at February 6, 2023. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.