Synopsis Virender Sehwag backed the Adani group in a twitter post saying that the Hindenburg report was a carefully thought out conspiracy. The former Indian cricketer was trolled by social media users for his views. Indian cricketer, Virender Sehwag came in support of Adani Group after the laters company witnessed a sharp downfall since Hindenburg Research accused Adani of stock manipulation. The cricketer backed the conglomerate in a twitter post writing, "The foreigners can’t tolerate India's development. This hit job is a very carefully thought out conspiracy. But try as hard as you can, India will come out stronger." Many users strongly disagreed with Sehwag's statement. A user replied, "First of all, Adani is not India. Do not belittle India by saying this. Now the second and most important thing, start an inquiry immediately, and if found guilty, imprison them, even if it's Adani or you." Many users trolled the cricketer and told him to buy the Adani shares and show his support for the nation. While supporting Sehwag's statement, a user wrote, "Agreed, India has faced many challenges but has always emerged stronger. Our resilience and determination will see us through this too. Let’s support and have faith in… Read full this story
- Adani CEO says 31% of power supply in Mumbai will come from renewables by 2023
- Syria: After US airstrikes, Biden warns Iran of consequences for supporting militia groups
- Infowars Supporters Interrupt Protest Against Plans to Reopen Texas
- Drugs standards group nixes plan to kick pharma's crab blood habit
- Disha Ravi: Indian activist arrested illegally over farmers protest support, her lawyers say
- Schumer Calls Biden's Stimulus Bill 'Overwhelmingly Popular,' McConnell Says Plan Works 'Backwards'
- St. Sabina Group Says It Stands By Father Pfleger, Facing Accusations Of Sexual Abuse From 40 Years Ago
- Reject terror groups, says Malaysian King
- Adani Enterprises signs joint venture with EdgeConneX to develop data centers in India
- Adani inks JV with EdgeConnex for data centre business
Virender Sehwag supports Adani Group, says “this is a well-planned conspiracy” have 328 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at February 6, 2023. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.