Covid jabs might raise the risk of sudden cardiac deaths in young women, official UK data revealed today. Government analysts trawled through data from England’s historic roll-out in order to re-check the safety profile of vaccines in under-30s. No significant increase in deaths among the vaccinated was uncovered, debunking one of the biggest current conspiracy theories surrounding the lockdown-banishing scheme. Although when the results were broken down further, experts found an elevated risk of cardiac-related deaths in women for one type of jab. Data collected by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) showed women who got a non-mRNA jab were 3.5 times more likely to die of such ailments within 12 weeks of being vaccinated. This chart shows the risk increased risk of cardiac death in young people in England following a Covid vaccination according to the ONS analysis. Coloured lines represent the risk recorded through the data. Each bracket shows the lower and higher estimates with the centre dot representing the overall average. A result grater than 1 indicates a greater risk of a cardiac death, while less than 1 is a reduced risk. Young women (pink lines) who got a non-mRNA Covid jab saw a 3.5 times higher… Read full this story
- One in 65 people had Covid in England last week as cases started to rise again with 860,000 new infections - official data shows
- Nearly 60% of under-50s who died from Covid in November in England were unvaccinated, official data shows
- COVID-19: India records 2,796 deaths as Bihar reconciles data
- Almost 900,000 people — one in 60 — had Covid on any given day in England last week as infections rose 4%, official figures show
- Young People Recover Quickly From Rare Side Effect Of COVID Vaccine: Study
- Omicron: Is It Too Soon To Panic About Existing COVID Vaccines And The New Variant?
- Covid vaccine side effects: The three life-threatening signs of an allergic reaction
- Covid vaccine side effects: Experts find new link to menstrual cycle changes
- Covid vaccine priority continues by age but Asthma UK hits back - ‘unacceptable decision'
- 'Extreme' vaccine discrimination risks leaving Africa behind: report
Certain Covid vaccines might TREBLE risk of sudden cardiac death in women under 30, official data shows have 333 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 27, 2023. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.