Republican presidential candidate and entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy told Breitbart News in an exclusive interview that slashing the Fed and unleashing growth is the key to getting out of the banking crisis. Ramaswamy spoke to Breitbart News as the banking crisis continues to unfold, leaving many to wonder how America can get out of this situation. As the world becomes increasingly engulfed in economic turmoil, Ramaswamy said he remains the only presidential candidate that has highlighted the Fed's deep flaws that have led to the current economic uncertainty. The American entrepreneur said that reforming the Federal Reserve — or slashing 22,000 employees at the Fed and severely narrowing the Fed's duties — will help prevent future banking crises like the one America is currently experiencing. He said the Federal Reserve has wrongly tried to play "God" by trying to hit two targets with one arrow by tackling both unemployment and inflation, describing it as a "disastrous" 25-year experiment. He said that the Fed should solely focus on stabilizing the American dollar than tackle too many economic issues at the same time. Ramaswamy contended that the Fed relies too much on the alleged Phillips curve, which he said is based on a… Read full this story
- Inflation Is Cooling, Leaving America Asking: What Comes Next?
- Does America have too much debt?
- America Hit Its Debt Limit, Setting Up Bitter Fiscal Fight
- Inside the Rise and Fall of America's Greatest Corporate Empire
- Under Trump, America's National Debt Has Increased by Nearly $7 Trillion
- Union Budget 2023: Fintech industry see government support to drive MSME growth
- PayPal to lay off 7 percent of its workforce with 2,000 employees to lose job
- Exclusive - Lt. Col. Daniel Davis Warns of Nuclear War: U.S. Has ‘No Plan’ in Ukraine, This Is Not a ‘Video Game’
- REAGAN USED LEGISLATIVE SHORTCUT TO SLASH BUDGET; STOCKMAN'S PLAN BORE FRUIT
- U.S. Economy Showed Momentum at Year’s End, Defying Recession Fears
Exclusive - Vivek Ramaswamy: Slash Federal Reserve by 90 Percent, Use Growth to 'Unleash America' have 318 words, post on www.breitbart.com at March 27, 2023. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.