Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch was falling to pieces after he sold it – but now it’s been completely transformed. The crumbling Californian property looked miles away from it’s best and was seemingly unsellable as the asking price rapidly tumbled downwards. But the 2,700-acre ranch near Santa Barbara, famously named after the home of Jackson’s fictional hero Peter Pan, has been given a new lease of life. When the King of Pop died of acute propofol intoxication in 2009 at the age of 50, there were reports his family wanted to turn the site into a place of pilgrimage for fans. However, rather than becoming what Graceland is for Elvis it has remained empty for over a decade, although the doors might be about to open. The Neverland Ranch has been given a new lease of life ( Image: LB / SplashNews.com) In December 2020, billionaire businessman Ron Burkle bought Neverland for the cut-price of $22million, which is nearly four times less than it was initially listed for. At the time, a spokesperson for Burke said the businessman saw the investment as a land banking opportunity. But now it seems like he has decided to bring it back to its former… Read full this story
- Dave Chappelle called out for criticism of Michael Jackson accusers in new Netflix special
- Michael Jackson Fans and Nephew Furious Harry Styles Named 'King of Pop'
- What's new on Paramount+ in November 2022 | Digital Trends
- 'Universal Studios' new horror house by The Weeknd is pulse-racing, flashback-inducing stuff'
- 2023 NFL Mock Draft: Eagles bolster stacked WR room, Ravens add help for Lamar Jackson
- Why the new Royal Caribbean ship, Icon of the Seas, is blowing everyone's minds
- A Very SF Horoscope: Scorpio season, eclipses and ghost stories
- Noise is not nuisance! This is how it can boost signals and transform computers
- UFC 281 fight card -- Israel Adesanya vs. Alex Pereira: Five biggest storylines to watch in New York
- Lord Of The Rings author JRR Tolkien banks $500,000,000 in 2022 beating Elvis Presley and Kobe Bryant as top-earning dead celebrity
Inside Michael Jackson's transformed Neverland with new rides and ghostly resurrections have 329 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 30, 2023. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.