Sponsored By 0 Real Estate Looking to scope out the market? Check out what the latest listings in Oregon City have to offer. Real Estate News , Patch Staff Posted Reply OREGON CITY, OR — Whether you're actively looking for a new home or just investigating other properties nearby, you can start your search with five of the newest listings in Oregon City featured below. Follow the address links below to see more photos of homes that spark your interest. Here are the five latest houses to hit the housing market in and around the Oregon City area — such as a house with 4 beds and 4 baths for $760,000, and another with 4 beds and 4 baths for $1.3 million. Like what you see? Just click on any address in the list to get more photos and details. Happy house hunting! Editor's note: This list was automatically generated. Related: Visit The Patch Mortgage Center To Lock In Today’s Best Rates 1. 24130 S Newkirchner Rd, Oregon City, OR 97045 Price: $1,295,000 Size: 4,090 sq. ft., 4 beds, and 4 baths Listed by: Kirt Dye, John L. Scott 2. 19031 S Coquina Ct, Oregon City, OR 97045 Price: $760,000… Read full this story
- Antalya – Hidden gems in the Turkish property market.
- The Property Market in Sydney It's An Australian Thing
- Pune Residential Property Market Overview
- Activating of the property market in Bulgarian smaller towns
- Examining Navi Mumbai's Property Market in Detail
- How The Property Market Has Performed In 2007
- Investing In The Miami Condo Property Market
- Snookered! Luxury £1.25m Essex home owned by Steve Davis still on the market, but the legend of the green baize stands to make a half-a-million pound profit (if he can find a buyer)
- Trying to sell your home? Homeowners have to shave an average of £8,000 off asking prices to get properties sold
- Letchworth Garden City
Oregon City Area: Check Out 5 Nearby Properties On The Market have 289 words, post on patch.com at May 21, 2023. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.