Representative Image NEW DELHI: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has issued the The AP ICET exam 2023 was held on May 24 in two shifts. The first shift was conducted from 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM while the second shift was conducted from 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM. Direct Link: Download Answer Key How to download AP ICET Answer Key 2023? Step 1: Visit the official website at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link available for AP ICET Provisional Answer Key. Step 3: Now choose from Shift – 1 Question Paper with key or Shift – 2 Question Paper with key. Step 4: A new PDF file will be opened. Step 5: Download the answer key and get its printout for further reference. Candidates who are not satisfied with the answer key have a chance to raise objections against the same. The last date to raise objections, if any, is May 28, 2023, up to 6:00 PM. Direct Link: Raise Objections Here The Direct Link: Download Response Sheet For further details and information, candidates are advised to check out the official site.
- The Fed still expects to raise rates this year
- DEVELOPING TIMELINE: Latest Verified Updates Of Crashed AirAsia Flight QZ8501
- FED: December is definitely on the table
- Inside the 11 best advertising campaigns of the last year
- YELLEN: I see the positives out weighing the negatives in the US economy right now
- Updates from the 2nd Clinton-Trump debate
- Anwar Ibrahim's Sodomy Case: Timeline Of Events And All You Need To Know
- A lot of Republicans want to shut down the government over 10 ‘undercover’ videos
- Commander of Nazi-led unit lives in US
- Salah Abdeslam is starting to reveal secrets from the Paris attacks
AP ICET Answer Key 2023 released on cets.apsche.ap.gov.in, last date to raise objections May 28 - Times of India have 266 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at May 27, 2023. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.