PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN are reportedly frustrated with Neymar because of his trip to the Monaco Grand Prix. The Brazilian visited the paddock at the famous race and mingled with the likes of Maria Sharapova , Kylie Minogue and Tom Holland. He posed for photos with A-list celebrities while his PSG team-mates attended the club’s Ligue Un title celebrations. Neymar has been out injured since February but he is a prominent figure in the dressing room. And his decision to instead enjoy a day at F1 has been viewed as a provocative gesture by PSG, according to L’Equipe . Neymar, 31, even attended Barcelona’s LaLiga winning celebrations – raising more questions within the club. READ MORE IN FOOTBALL OB ONE OUT Ex-Spurs starlet who was rated more highly than Kane released by League One side TOP DEAL Get money back up to £40 if your first bet loses PLUS £10 casino bonus with Unibet It comes amid reports the forward could leave this summer, with four Premier League clubs reportedly interested in the superstar. Newcastle are believed to be one of the teams pursuing his transfer with Toon eyeing several Galaticos. PSG are said to be prepared to listed to offers for… Read full this story
- Barcelona ‘agree sensational Neymar transfer’ with star taking part in what could be final PSG training
- Kylian Mbappe takes post-season break on yacht with bikini-clad babes as PSG star goes jet skiing off France
- Lionel Messi set to stay at PSG but Mauricio Pochettino future is uncertain
- Erik ten Hag: What must new Manchester United manager solve at Old Trafford?
- Arsenal's Mikel Arteta says he would be banned if he spoke about Paul Tierney's north London derby performance
- Are the Next Global Tennis Stars Among These Tweens?
- Manchester United: Scale of rebuild will require huge overhaul of players and changes off the pitch
- The 28 Best Movies of the Year (So Far)
PSG ‘frustrated with Neymar’s provocative trip to Monaco GP’ after rubbing shoulders with Maria Sharapova, Kylie and Co have 307 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 29, 2023. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.