close Video New York City rampage captured on camera as woman attacks bystanders Video shows a New York woman yanking another woman’s hair, lunging at a baby and causing other chaos in Manhattan Sunday. (FNTV) A crazed New York City woman seen on video lunging at a mom and her baby and dragging another woman by the hair before rampaging down an East Village street is back on the loose, according to victims who told Fox News Digital she should have been charged and sent for treatment. Video showed the unidentified woman attacking people in Tompkins Square Park and on surrounding streets around 4:20 p.m. Sunday before responding officers were seen putting her in the back of an ambulance. She smashed drinks, flipped tables and spit at someone before police arrived . “The crazy lady was released the next day, which is unacceptable,” said Ian Knife, who identified himself as the man seen near the end of the video wearing a sweater and dreadlocks and telling police the community has had enough. NEW YORK WOMAN LUNGES AT MOTHER AND BABY IN PARK DURING VIOLENT RAMPAGE: VIDEO WATCH: New York City rampage captured on camera as woman attacks bystanders Video “She… Read full this story
- More Women Deserve Statues in New York. Here Are 10.
- 8 or 9 Ways to Fix New York’s Traffic Hell Right Now
- Congestion Pricing Is Coming to New York. Everyone Has an Opinion.
- Steven Banks Was Hired to Stem New York’s Homelessness Crisis. It Didn’t Happen.
- How a Bronx Basement Highlights One of New York City’s Biggest Problems
- Coronavirus in New York: The Latest
- 5 Highlights of New York Mayor’s Race, as Spike Lee Weighs In
- Lin-Manuel Miranda, the Next Lion of New York
- How New York City’s Police Unions Embraced Trump
- 4 Shootings Reported In 4 Hours Overnight In New York City
New York woman seen in park rampage video back on the streets as witnesses describe mayhem have 303 words, post on www.foxnews.com at June 7, 2023. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.