Synopsis The central government has given approval for 28.50 km line having 27 stations on the route. The total completion cost of the project will be Rs 5,452 crore. The Union Cabinet approval for metro connectivity from HUDA City Centre to Cyber City in Gurgaon will help the real estate sector in the region, industry experts said. The central government has given approval for 28.50 km line having 27 stations on the route. The total completion cost of the project will be Rs 5,452 crore. "This development holds tremendous potential, particularly for the real estate sector around the Dwarka Expressway and New Gurgaon, as it will receive a significant infrastructure boost. The commencement of this metro connectivity will create numerous investment opportunities and generate employment," said Pradeep Aggarwal, Founder & Chairman, Signature Global (India) Ltd. The project is proposed to be completed in four years from the date of sanction of the project and is to be implemented by Harayana Mass Rapid Transport Corporation Limited (HMRTC) which will be set up as a 50:50 Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) of the Government of India and Government of Haryana after sanction order is issued. "Over the past few years, the Central Peripheral… Read full this story
- Amazon faces protests demanding better conditions, union calls
- Steve Rotheram will charge YOU a new 'Metro Mayor tax'
- Brexit vote latest news: Theresa May faces Cabinet split over Plan B as she prepares for defeat
- Trump’s Inquisitors: How far will the Democrats go with their new found investigative powers?
- Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza owner sees profits nosedive
- 19 simple steps to finally getting the housing crisis under control
- Northern Ireland's biggest business stories of 2018
- The brief history of the month (February 2019.)
- The only way to break the Brexit deadlock? Give the people a Final Say
Union Cabinet approval for metro connectivity in Gurgaon to help real estate projects on Dwarka Expressway have 292 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at June 8, 2023. This is cached page on Search. If you want remove this page, please contact us.