Traffic & Transit
Drivers can expect road closures and delays as crews work on roads in the Northampton, Levittown, Yardley, Bensalem, and Warminster areas.
John Fey , Patch Staff
BUCKS COUNTY, PA — PennDOT has announced upcoming pothole repairs on several Bucks County roads, including some in the Northampton, Levittown, Yardley, Bensalem, and Warminster areas.
PennDOT crews planning on working across the Philadelphia region to repair deteriorated pavement on more than 55 state highways.
Some of the nearby roads to be repaired include:
- Holland Road, Northampton Township
- Pine Grove Road, Lower Makefield Township
- Bath Road, Bristol Township
- Newportville Road, Bristol Township and Hulmeville Borough
- Oxford Valley Road, Middletown Township
- Mechanicsville Road, Bensalem Township
- Jacksonville Road, Ivyland Borough and Warminster Township
PennDOT will also be conducting repairs on several other Bucks County roads, including:
- U.S. 202, Doylestown Township and Doylestown Borough
- Route 611 and ramps in Doylestown Borough and Plumstead, Tinicum, Nockamixon, and Bedminster townships
- Route 309, Hilltown, Milford, West Rockhill, Richland, and Springfield townships
- Route 152, Perkasie Borough and Hilltown Township
- Cathill Road, Perkasie Borough and West Rockhill Township
Road closures and delays are to be expected as a result of the repairs. Drivers are advised to find alternative routes as their nearby roads are worked on. All repair activity is weather-dependent.
Potholes and other roadway concerns on state roads can be reported by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD or visiting the PennDOT website and clicking on “Submit A Roadway Concern.”
For a complete list of construction projects impacting state-owned highways in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties, visit the District 6 Traffic Bulletin .
Get more local news delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for free Patch newsletters and alerts.
The rules of replying:
- Be respectful.
- Be transparent.
- Keep it local and relevant.
- Review the Patch Community Guidelines.
Giant, McCaffrey’s: Memorial Day 2023 Grocery Store Hours In Yardley
Overdue Bucks Co. Library Book Returned After 44 Years
Two Pipe Bombs Discovered In Morrisville Home