#Sachin WazeExtortion charges: Former Maharashtra home minister Anil Deshmukh appears before CBI
#Sachin WazeMumbai Police start process of dismissing Sachin Waze from service
#Sachin WazeAntilla bomb scare: NIA to probe Kazi’s role in destruction of evidence
#Sachin WazeAmbani security scare: NIA arrests Sachin Waze’s associate Riyaz Kazi
#Sachin WazeSuspended cop Sachin Waze taken to Mumbai hospital for check-up
#Sachin WazeNew tactic to write from jail: Raut on Sachin Waze’s explosive letter
- Sports BCCI domestic season to start with Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy
- Movies Sumeet Vyas Tests Positive For COVID-19; Sunil Grover, Saqib Saleem & Others Wish For His Speedy Recovery
- Lifestyle Lily Collins, Dove Cameron, And Disha Patani Show How To Rock Pastel Makeup Like A Pro During Summer
- Technology Flipkart Smartphone Carnival April Sale: Discount Offers On High End Smartphones
- Education FMGE Exam 2021: NBE Begins Registration For FMGE June 2021 Session
- Finance Digital Currency: Why Do Central Banks Want to Launch CBDC?
- Automobiles Upcoming Jeep Seven-Seater Spied Testing Once Again Ahead Of Launch: Details & More!
- Travel Google Maps And Search Now Shows Covid-19 Vaccination Locations In India
New Delhi, Apr 17: The National Investigation Agency are probing to find out why there were 62 unaccounted bullets at suspended Mumbai cop, Sachin Waze’s residence in Thane.
The NIA is probing if these bullets were to be given to two history sheeters who were to drive the vehicle laden with Mukesh Ambani’s residence. The original plan wast to get these two persons drive the vehicle to Ambani’s residence, following which Waze had allegedly planned to kill them in an encounter, officials probing the case said.
Further the NIA also found that of the 30 bullets allotted to Waze, 25 were missing. The timing of the incident is interesting an official said. When the original plan with the history-sheeters did not work out, Waze decided to park the Scorpio vehicle outside the residence of Mukesh Ambani. He parked the vehicle outside the residence on February 25, which was a week before the budget session of the Maharashtra Assembly was to begin.
In addition to this, Waze also decided to execute the plan himself. This seems very suspicious as he was in a teething hurry to execute the plan, an official told OneIndia. In the bargain, the plan did not go as expected for Waze, the official also said.