WITH summer holidays abroad booking up fast, it’s worth looking ahead to autumn, when the weather is still warm in the Med.
Holiday companies have some great deals currently on breaks in September and October to destinations like Benidorm, the Canaries, the Greek Islands, the Algarve and Turkey.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
Of course, foreign holidays are still banned for Brits, with the government reviewing the ban on April 12 and borders reopening no earlier than May 17 .
There is no certainty that foreign holidays will go ahead at all this summer , but several countries including Cyprus, Greece and Turkey have said that they are in talks with the UK government about travel
For those happy to book a break while there is still uncertainty around travel, there are a number of cheap deals to be had on autumn sunshine breaks.
Some of the best ones are:
- Thomas Cook 4* Creta Panorama & Mare Hotel, Crete half-board 7-nights from £315pp
- EasyJet Holidays 4* Sandy Beach Resort, Corfu all-inclusive 7-nights from £469pp
- TUI 4* Suneo Ialyssos Bay Hotel, Rhodes all-inclusive 7-nights from £491pp
- Jet2 Holidays Nikon apartments, Kos 7-nights from £296pp
- Love Holidays Anatasia apartments, Kefalonia 7-nights from £135pp
- Olympic Holidays to Greek Islands for 7-nights from £214pp
- EasyJet Holidays Terralta apartments, Benidorm 7-nights from £261pp
- EasyJet Holidays RH Princesa Hotel, Benidorm 4* half-board 7-nights from £393pp
- Thomas Cook Hotel Bali 4* half-board 7-nights from £299pp
- Love Holidays El Faro apartments, Benidorm 7-nights from £166pp
- Travel Republic all inclusive 7-night Benidorm holidays from £200pp
- Jet2 Holidays Cala d’or Gran Canaria apartments 7-nights from £299pp
- Jet2 Holidays Villa De Adeje Beach all-inclusive 7-nights from £477pp
- Thomas Cook – 4* Elba Sara Beach & Golf Resort, Fuerteventura half-board from £478pp
- TUI – Jardin del Sol apartments, Gran Canaria from £347pp
- EasyJet Holidays – Castle Harbour Aparthotel, Tenerife self-catering from £247pp
- EasyJet Holidays – Mirdador Maspalomas by Dunas, Gran Canaria all-inclusive from £347pp
- Love Holidays – Alondras Park apartments, Tenerife from £189pp
- Travel Republic all inclusive 7-night Canary Islands holidays from £7pppn
- Thomas Cook, Hotel Pine Valley, Olu Deniz half-board 7-nights from £350pp
- TUI 4T Blue Grand Azur Hotel, Mamaris all-inclusive 7-nights from £575pp
- Love Holidays Nature apartments, Marmaris 7-nights from £187pp
- EasyJet Holidays, Summer Garden Aparthotel, Bodrum 7-nights from £266pp
- EasyJet Holidays, Eftalia Aqua Resort all-inclusive 7-nights from £450pp
- Jet2 Holidays Kusadasi Golf & Spa Resort all-inclusive 7-nights from £442pp
- British Airways Holidays 7-night breaks in Dalaman from £298pp
- EasyJet Holidays Oceanus Aparthotel, Albufeira 7-nights from £278pp
- TUI Blue for two 4T Falesia Hotel half-board 7-nights from £590pp
- Thomas Cook Paraiso Albufeira 4* half-board 7-nights from £346pp
- British Airways Holidays 7-night breaks in the Algarve from £229pp
Bookings have already been surging for summer breaks as several countries have announced they are welcoming holidaymakers back.
Currently, Greece is set to reopen on May 14 and has said it’s already at 70 per cent occupancy for some hotels in May and June.
Portugal is welcoming Brits back from May 17 with vaccine passports or negative Covid tests.
And Brits can jet off to Turkey from summer onwards without having a Covid vaccine.
Most read in Beach
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.